This is our meeting-place. Mr B, Mrs B og the tre Billy B´s. Come, sit down. We have som stories to tell. Mum set the table. She started writing. Hopefully we will share many a nice tale in here. For more info; see first blog posted february 2005.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I need to practice

I need to practice. This - among other things. I tried to make a better heading - hmm. Try again later. So far it's only me reading this anyhow.

Nowadays I'm working hard to learn Sevillana. A dance. Looked fun - is quite difficult. Everybody turn right; I turn left. Everybody stamp feet; I stamp offbeat. Now it's arms also - this is a real challenge. I feel like an clumsy elephant among gracious deer. (Well - I am). But I will not quite give up yet. My friend Nina says she will give me private lessons. A good friend. She's really good at it, "ojala" I'll get there.

As to the word "ojala" which in spanish means hopefully - I'm also working really hard with the spanish language. I started out on a university course - why? Because it was free, and we were a gang that started together. My english friend Paul ("Hi Paul "- in case he reads this..) said last year that the level was too hight for me - but did I listen? Nope! So far I'm a D-student. Well - passed two exams, but for what cost! Still I continue - what's driving this crazy woman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home