This is our meeting-place. Mr B, Mrs B og the tre Billy B´s. Come, sit down. We have som stories to tell. Mum set the table. She started writing. Hopefully we will share many a nice tale in here. For more info; see first blog posted february 2005.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

VELKOMMEN - WELCOME - BIENVENIDO

This is my blog - called "B-gjengen" because that was the common name given to my family, or should I say our three boys, now grown. I'm a mummy, still, and cling to the old name of "the gang". I am, and my family is, Norwegian. But my mum is English, and for some time of my life I have lived in New Zealand. Just now I live with my husband in the Canary Island, off the shore of Marocco.(in case you did'nt know). That explains the Spanish.
Me llamo Ana y vivo con mi marido en un pueblo en Gran Canaria que llama Mogán. Soy noruega. En este blog voy a escribir en noruego, inglés y español. Muy bienvenido a todos.

1 Comments:

Blogger AnitaH2 said...

Welcome On Blog! I think I'll cling to english or norwegian, for a while, at least
Anita

1:41 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home